This Must Be The Bar

This Must Be The Bar

Ooops, we have been informed that this venue is permanently closed! Show all open bars & clubs

This Must Be The Bar is the curiously named bar hidden under Good’uck Hostel in Silom. The bar's owners wish to introduce local craft beers to Thai and foreign drinkers, which is why 80% of the selection is Thai craft beers, while the other 20% is imported brews. There are also over 20 bottled and canned selections to enjoy with some simple snacks. This bar is a great place for beer lovers to chill while sipping on their favorite drink and listening to some awesome music. And if you’re too drunk to get home, you can rest at the hostel upstairs for the night. Take a shower, sleep it off, and make your way back home safely in the morning. This Must Be The Bar is open daily from 19.00 until late.


Photos of This Must Be The Bar

Recommended Hotels Nearby

Nearby Places

Bars and clubs in the same area

  1. Aesop's Bangkok

    Aesop's Bangkok is an upscale Greek restaurant on Soi Silom 1 that serves up authentic Greek tastes.…

    Silom - Sathorn
  2. Alfresco 64

    Alfresco 64 sits on the 64th floor of Le Bua at State Tower hotel and currently holds the record for…

    Silom - Sathorn
  3. Alt+Tap

    Alt+Tap is a small cozy bar located on Narathiwas Soi 7. The venue offers a wide range of regular and…

    Silom - Sathorn
  4. Arno's Suanplu

    Arno’s Suan Phlu is divided into two main rooms: Arno’s Wine Bar and Arno’s Steaks and Burgers. Both…

    Silom - Sathorn

Top Lists

A selection of the best places in Bangkok

Explore Bars and Clubs

Our comprehensive guide to Bangkok's nightlife